Butler Financial Group
May 29th, 2018
Butler Financial is a growing wealth management firm, seeking an Office Manager to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals.
Located in St Johns, MI, Butler Financial Group is an independently owned firm specializing in wealth management and financial planning. Our business is based on long-term relationships, not transactions.
The Company is adding an Office Manager to manage all aspects of the client’s experience with the firm by ensuring exceptional service and a transformational impact. The Office Manager will play a vital role in day to day operations and contribute to the overall success of the Company. The job duties for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handling all client account service activities (e.g., account openings, money movements, asset transfers, paperwork mailings)
- Maintaining active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction and meet deadlines
- Communicates, implements, and ensures compliance with guidelines and policies
- Facilitate scheduling, preparation and follow-up for client and prospect meetings
- Oversees trading for the office which includes placing, confirming and related correspondence
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing projects
- Implementing new technology or software, or selecting vendors and coordinating their activities
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- FINRA Series 6, 63 (or willing to obtain in the first 3-6 months)
- Excellent knowledge of the securities industry’s rules and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge and or license in Health Care desirable
- Two years of experience in a financial services firm assisting with day to day operations
- Attendance is an essential functionWe offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivated and focused on improving our client’s lives. For more information about our company, please visit our website www.butlerfg.com
- The Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include one phone screen, two or more in-person interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check.
- Compensation, Benefits, and Structure
The position is a full-time (willing to discuss part time), and permanent, with a competitive hourly pay based on skills and experience. We offer a friendly and supportive office environment and opportunities for professional training and growth. Paid vacation, training and a workplace retirement plan.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org